Dynamics Laboratory is one of the laboratories in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. The laboratory is used to support lecture entitled Mechanical Vibration, research and collaboration with industries. With its good facilities, the laboratory is capable of
- Analyzing vibration in machines and structures
- Analyzing acoustics characteristics of a room
- Analyzing vibration and sound characteristics of materials
- Analyzing noise in industries and environment
- Providing analytical and numerical simulation of vibration and sound
Sensors, transducers, shakers, impact hammer, signal conditioning devices, signal analyzers, digital storage oscilloscopes, computer-based data acquisition and analysis, sound measurement devices, semi-anechoic room, computers, printer.
Field of Study
Dr. Indraswari Kusumaningtyas,
Dynamics, Mechanical Vibration, Acoustics
Head of Laboratory
Dr. Ir. Teguh Pudji Purwanto, M.T., IPM., ASEAN Eng.
Control system and mechanical vibration
Dr. R. Rachmat Sriwijaya, S.T.,M.T.
Dr. I Made Miasa, S.T., M.Sc.
Dynamics, Sound and Vibration