Prof. Dr. Eng. Deendarlianto, S.T., M.Eng.
Professor, Mechanical Engineering Study Program
Research interest: Macro-System control Engineering, Thermal Hydraulic, Multivariate Statistics
- S.T., Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada-Indonesia, 1996
- M.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, Tokushima University-Japan, 2003
- Dr.Eng., Macro-Controll Engineering, Tokushima University-Japan, 2006
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Lecturer, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, 2007-Present, Full Time.
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Director, Center for Energy Studies, 2012-Present, Full Time.
- Institute of Nuclear Safety Research, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) Dresden-Germany, Research fellow at Accident Analysis Division, Mar 2009 – Jun 2011, Full Time.
Non Academic Experiences:
- Member, National Research Council Republic of Indonesia, 2016-Present
- Secretary, Alumnae of The University of Tokushima Japan – Indonesia Chapter, 2014-Present
- Design Engineer, PT Pandu Dayatama Patria, Jakarta-Indonesia, 1997-2001
Honors and Awards
- 2nd Place of the National Outstanding Lecturer, 2015
- 1st Place of the Outstanding Lecturer, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2014
- Georg Forster Research Fellowship Award, Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung, Germany, (2008)
- Best poster award at the poster session of Boiling, Condensation, Melting and Solidification at Fifth International Conference on Transport Phenomena In Multiphase Systems, June 30 – July 3, 2008, Bialystok, Poland.
- Training research award at Kyushu University, Japan, from the Japan International Corporate Agency / JICA (2007) under JICA-UGM Hi-link Project.
- Education research award, March 24th, 2006 (Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokushima, Japan) The University of Tokushima, Japan.
- International exchange research award, March 24th, 2003 (Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokushima, Japan).
- Monbukagakusho Scholarship (Ministry of education, culture and sport of Japan) for Master and Ph.D. studies at the University of Tokushima, JAPAN.
- Engineering Consulting services in various engineering and energy projects under National Energy & Manufacturing companies: PT Pertamina, PT PLN, PT PGN, PT Badak, PT PKT Bontang, Toyota, etc
- Contributes actively in various community development schemes – under Universitas Gadjah Mada and Provides consultancy services on the national energy policies
Publications and presentations (Most important from past 5 years) :
- “Experimental investigations of the circumferential liquid film distribution of air-water annular two-phase flow in a horizontal pipe”, Setyawan, A., Indarto, Deendarlianto, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 85, pp. 95–118, (2017).
- “The dynamics of the water droplet impacting onto hot solid surfaces at medium Weber numbers”, Mitrakusuma, WH, Kamal, S., Indarto, Susila, MD, Hermawan, Deendarlianto, Heat Mass Transfer 2017, pp. 1-13, (2017).
- “Scenariosanalysis of energy mix for road transportation sector in Indonesia”, Deendarlianto, Widyaparaga, A. Sopha, BM, Budiman, A, Muthohar, I, Setiawan, IC,Lindasista A, Soemardjito, J, Oka, K. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70, pp. 13-23 (2017).
- “The effects of the surface roughness on the dynamic behavior of the successive micrometric droplets impacting onto inclined hot surfaces”, Deendarlianto, Y. Takata, M. Kohno, S. Hidaka, T. Wakui, A.I. Majid, H.Y. Kuntoro, Indarto, A. Widyaparaga, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 101:1217-1226, October 2016.
- “The effect of the fluid properties on the wave velocity and wave frequency of gas-liquid annular two-phase flow in a horizontal pipe”, Setyawan, A., Indarto, Deendarlianto,Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 71, pp. 25-41, (2016)
- “CFD Studies on the gas-liquid plug two-phase flow in a horizontal pipe”, Deendarlianto, Andrianto, M., Widyaparaga, A., Dinaryanto, O, Khasani, Indarto, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Volume 147, pp. 779-787, (2016).
Professional development activities:
- Attend the International Conference on Multiphase Flow, 2016; Regularly attend the discussions and meetings on Indonesian energy development