Ardiyanto, S.T., M.Sc., Ph.D., AEP
Assistant Professor, Industrial Engineering Study Program
Research interest: Ergonomics / Human Factors
- S.T. Industrial Engineering Gadjah Mada University, 2011
- MSc. Industrial Engineering Gadjah Mada University, 2013
- Doctor, Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Ohio State University, Amerika Serikat, 2015
Honors and Awards
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship Awardee, 2014, Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP)
Membership in Professional Organization
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, International, 2017
- International Ergonomics Association, International, 2012
- Perhimpunan Ergonomi Indonesia, National, 2012
Publications and Research (Most important from past 5 years) :
- How to start a conversation on driving, mobility and aging: A tool for assessment of ability. .
(7) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP.
- The Development of a Comprehensive List of Risk Factors for Hip Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders: Delphi Survey. .
(1) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP.
- An Investigation of the Maximum Acceptable Weight of Lift by Indonesian Inexperienced Female Manual Material Handlers. .
(1) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP. (4) I Gusti Bagus Budi Dharma, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Effect of Wrist Extension Angles and Low-Velocity Ulnar Deviation Movements on Forearm Muscle Activity. .
(1) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP. (2) Ir. Subagyo, Ph.D., IPM, ASEAN Eng. (3) Dr.Eng. Herianto, S.T., M.Eng.
- Online Classrooms During COVID-19 Pandemic: A Survey of Industrial Engineering Instructors in Indonesia. .
(1) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP. (3) ADINDA MUTIARA SANTI (4) I Gusti Bagus Budi Dharma, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Studi Antropometri Mahasiswa Indonesia Bersuku Batak Dan Jawa. .
(1) Ismianti (2) Dr.Eng. Herianto, S.T., M.Eng. (3) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP.
- Re-thinking floor mat design from an ergonomics perspective: Can a two-part mat system reduce biomechanical loads during normal mat handling tasks?. .
(6) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP.
- Hand Anthropometry of Indonesian Young Adult Females. .
(1) ANGELA ESMITA N. (2) Ardiyanto, Ph.D., AEP.