Dr. Eng. Adhika Widyaparaga, S.T., M. Biomed.E.
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Study Program
Research interest: Heat transfer, Biofluida, Gas Dynamics
- S.T., Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada-Indonesia, 2002
- M.Biomed.E., Biomedical Engineering, University of New South Wales-Australia, 2007
- Dr.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, Kyushu University-Japan, 2012
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Lecturer, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, 2004 – Present, Full Time
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Head of Fluid Mechanics Laboratory, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, 2015
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Secretary Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, 2021 – 2026
- Centre for Energy Studies Gadjah Mada University, Researcher, 2012-present, Part Time
Honors and Awards
- Graduated cum laude, Undergraduate, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2003
- Australian Development Scholarships, AUSAID, 2005
- Monbukagakusho Scholarship, MEXT, 2009
- Service activities (within and outside of the institution)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Field Supervisor, Kuliah Kerja Nyata Community Development, 2012-Present
- Toyota Pertamina, Best Energy Mix Scenario for Indonesian Transportation, 2012-Present Engineering Consultants, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2012 – Present
- Contributes actively in various community development under schemes from Universitas Gadjah Mada 2012-Present
Publications and presentations (Most important from past 5 years) :
- “Scenariosanalysis of energy mix for road transportation sector in Indonesia”, Deendarlianto, Widyaparaga, A. Sopha, BM, Budiman, A, Muthohar, I, Setiawan, IC,Lindasista A, Soemardjito, J, Oka, K. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70, pp. 13-23 (2017).
- “The effects of the surface roughness on the dynamic behavior of the successive micrometric droplets impacting onto inclined hot surfaces”, Deendarlianto, Y. Takata, M. Kohno, S. Hidaka, T. Wakui, A.I. Majid, H.Y. Kuntoro, Indarto, A. Widyaparaga, InternationalJournal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 101:1217-1226, October 2016.
- “CFD Studies on the gas-liquid plug two-phase flow in a horizontal pipe”, Deendarlianto, Andrianto, M., Widyaparaga, A., Dinaryanto, O, Khasani, Indarto, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Volume 147, pp. 779-787, (2016).
- “Natural gas aggregation and the opportunity for synchronization under Indonesian law”, ME Yuniza, A Widyaparaga, R Wicaksono, PS Krisnadevi, The Journal of World Energy Law & Business 9 (5), pp. 388-409, (2016)
- “Influence of parameter on the performance of a standing-wave thermoacoustic prime mover”, Murti, P., Setiawan, I., Widyaparaga, A., Utomo, A.B.S., Nohtomi, M., AIP Conference Proceedings, (2016).
- “Developmentof liquid-liquid cylindrical cyclone (LLCC) separator for oil-water separation”, IA Dharma, F Arffan, AR Prambudi, A Widyaparaga, I Pranoto, Khasani, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1737, pp. 040013 (2016).
Professional development activities:
- Attended Management of Technoloy training for Young Lecturer from Komatsu Japan, 2016 Active in Heat Transfer and Thermoacoustic research communities Expert in international benchmarking studies on the energy policy (oil, gas, and renewable energy)
- Current membership in professional organizations Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2011-2012