Head of Undergraduate Program in Industrial Engineering
Dr.Eng. Titis Wijayanto, ST., M.Des.
E-mail : email@example.com
Industrial Engineering is one of the broadest technical disciplines that is mainly concerned with the design, improvement and installation of integrated systems of people, materials, information, equipment and energy. It draws upon specialized knowledge and skill in the mathematical, physical, and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design, to specify, predict, and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems.The curriculum of Undergraduate Program in Mechanical Engineering at Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) has four concentrations (specific application fields), namely : (1) Production Engineering, (2) Operations Research, (3) Ergonomics and (4) Manufacturing Systems. Students should choose one of them towards the end of the program. The total graduation requirement is 144 credits completed within 8 semesters (4 years).
To be the world-class industrial engineering study program in education and research.
To carry out education, research, and community services in the field of industrial engineering, in order to meet the requirements of society and the engineering world.
The above mission is elaborated into the following actions:
- To carry out internationally renowned undergraduate (and postgraduate) education in mechanical and industrial engineering.
- To carry out high-quality research and community services.
- To retrieve and develop indigenous national values sustainably.
- To foster and develop responsible management of the department.
- To provide services and campus facilities with advanced technologies.
- To establishing symmetrical collaboration networks at the local, national and international levels.