TITIS WIJAYANTO, ST., M.Des., Dr. Eng.
- Environmental Ergonomics (Human thermal environment system)
- Clothing physiology
- Cognitive functioning under extreme environment
- Human centered product design
- Universal design
Honors and Awards
- Encouragement Awards, Ergofuture, 2014
- Encouragement Awards, Japanese Society of Physiological Anthropology, 2013
- Research fellowship for young scientist – PD, Japan Society for the promotion of science (JSPS), 2013-2014
- Research fellowship for young scientist - DC1, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), 2011-2013.
- Dean commencement award, Faculty of Design, Kyushu University, 2010
- Best presentation for International student at the 61th Japanese Society of Physiological Anthropology meeting, Tokyo, 2009
- Panasonic Scholarship, 2008
- Exxon mobile oil scholarship, 2003
S.T. Industrial Engineering Universitas Gadjah Mada
M.Des. Design Kyushu University, Japan
Dr.Eng. Design Human Science International Course Kyushu University, Japan
Membership in Professional Organization
- Japanese Society of Physiological Anthropology
- Indonesian Ergonomics Association (Perhimpunan Ergonomi Indonesia)
- International Ergonomics Association
Research and Publications
- H Wakabayashi, T. Nishimura, T Wijayanto, S. Watanuki, Y Tochihara, Effect of repeated forearm muscle cooling on the adaptation of skeletal muscle metabolism in humans, International Journal of Biometeorology, 2017 (in press)
- Wijayanto, S. Toramoto, Y. Maeda, S.-Y. Son, S. Umezaki, and Y. Tochihara, "Cognitive performance during passive heat exposure in Japanese males and tropical Asian males from Southeast Asian living in Japan," Journal of Physiological Anthropology, vol. 36, pp. 1-11, 2017.
- Wijayanto, S. Wibirama, Z. Maryoto, M. Winadi, and M. Bait, "Effects of morning-night differences and sleep deprivation on situation awareness and driving performance," in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, 2016, pp. 267-271.
- S Wibirama, T Wijayanto, HA Nugroho, M Bahit, MN Winadi, Quantifying visual attention and visually induced motion sickness during day-night driving and sleep deprivation, The 2nd International Conference on Data and Software Engineering (ICoDSE 2015), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2015
- T Wijayanto, SY Son, A Yasukouchi, Y Tochihara, Thermoregulatory responses during exercise in warm-humid and hot-dry in Indonesians and Japanese males, International Symposium on Environmental Adaptation and Whole body Coordination, Kobe, Japan, 2015
- T Wijayanto, SY Son, S Umezaki, A Yasukouchi, Y Tochihara, A comparison of physiological responses during exercise in hot environments with identical WBGT in Indonesian and Japanese males, Proceedings of International Conference APCHI-ERGOFUTURE-PEI-IAIFI, Bali Indonesia, 2014
- H Wakabayashi, T Wijayanto, JY Lee, N Hashiguchi, M Saat, Y Tochihara, A comparison of hydration effect on body fluid and temperature regulation between Malaysian and Japanese males exercising at mild dehydration in humid heat, Journal of physiological anthropology 33 (1), 5, 2014
- T Wijayanto, S Toramoto, Y Tochihara, Passive heat exposure induced by hot water leg immersion increased oxyhemoglobin in pre-frontal cortex to preserve oxygenation and did not contribute to impaired cognitive functioning, International journal of biometeorology 57 (4), 557-567, 2013
- T Wijayanto, S Toramoto, H Wakabayashi, Y Tochihara, Effect of duration of stay in Japan on sweating responses to hot water leg immersion in tropical Asian males, the 15th International Conference on Environmental Ergonomics, Queenstown, New Zealand, 2013
- T Wijayanto, S Toramoto, Y Maeda, H Wakabayashi, Y Tochihara, Thermoregulatory responses to hot water leg immersion of tropical Asian males in summer and winter, the 15th International Conference on Environmental Ergonomics, Queenstown, New Zealand, 2013
- JY Lee, I Bakri, T Wijayanto, Y Tochihara, Cutaneous warm thresholds at rest and thermoregulatory responses during whole body warming, comparisons between tropical and temperate indigenes, the 15th International Conference on Environmental Ergonomics, Queenstown, New Zealand, 2013
- Y Tochihara, JY Lee, H Wakabayashi, T Wijayanto, I Bakri, K Parsons, The use of language to express thermal sensation suggests heat acclimatization by Indonesian people, International journal of biometeorology 56 (6), 1055-1064, 2012
- T Wijayanto, S Toramoto, H Wakabayashi, Y Tochihara, Effects of duration of stay in temperate area on thermoregulatory responses to passive heat exposure in tropical south-east Asian males residing in Japan, J Physiol Anthropol 31 (1), 25, 2012
- Maintenance Documentation of Pratt-Whitney F100 Turbofan Engine, Iswahjudi Indonesia Air Force Base, Indonesia.
- Trainee Scheduling Software, Faculty of Medicine UGM, Indonesia.
- Tools Design for Cutting Silver Plate, Silver Craft Workshop, Indonesia.
- Steering System Design for Electric Vehicle, Ministry of Research and Technology, Indonesia.
- Organizing Commitee, Regional Conference on Mechanical and Manufacture Engineering) 2015, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Business Game Competition Coordinator, The 7th National Student Exhibition of Information Technology and Communication (GEMASTIK 7) 2014, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Faculty Advisor, FSAE Student Formula Team, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Organizing Commitee, International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Technology and Application 2014 (ICBETA 2014), Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Referee KRI, Indonesian Robot Contest 2014 Regional III, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
- Referee KRI, Indonesian Robot Contest 2013 Regional III, Universitas Islam Indonesia.
- Equipment Coordinator, The National Indonesian Robot Contest 2012, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Manufacturing Training (2008-2009), Tokai University, Japan