NUR MAYKE EKA NORMASARI, S.T., M.Eng.
Operation Research, Supply Chain Engineering
Honors and Awards
UGM of Engineering Research Grant (Risnas LPPM)
S.T. Industrial Engineering Universitas Gadjah Mada
M.Eng Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Asian Institute of Technology,
Membership in Professional Organization
Research and Publications
- Vincent F. Yu, Nur Mayke Eka Normasari, Renan Maglasang, Zong-Yeh Yang. Exact solution approach for the vehicle routing problem with time-dependent demands. 2015 CIIE Annual Meeting, December 12, 2015, Taichung, Taiwan. P
- Vincent F. Yu, Nur Mayke Eka Normasari, Renan Maglasang, Zong-Yeh Yang. A mathematical programming model for the vehicle routing problem with time-dependent demands. 11th Annual Meeting of the Operations Research Society of Taiwan (ORSTW 2015), October 23, 2015, Taipei, Taiwan. P
- Yu, Vincent F., Nur Mayke Eka Normasari, and Huynh Trung Luong. "Integrated Location-Production-Distribution Planning in a Multiproducts Supply Chain Network Design Model." Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2015 (2015).
- Vincent F. Yu, Nur Mayke Eka Normasari, CandraBachtiyar, Sukoyo. Simulated annealing for green vehicle routing problem. The 6th International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM 2014), December 10-12, 2014, Bali, Indonesia. P
- Vincent F. Yu, Kuo-Jen Hu, Nur Mayke Eka Normasari. Optimizing resource allocation to multiple manufacturing plants. 2014 CIIE Annual Meeting, December 6, 2014, New Taipei City, Taiwan. P
- Shih-Wei Lin, Vincent F. Yu, Nur Mayke Eka Normasari. Solving the multiconstraint team orienteering problem with multiple time windows by simulated annealing. 2014 Annual Meeting of the Operations Research Society of Taiwan - The Joint Conference on Operations Research and Maritime Logistics, November 28, 2014, Keelung, Taiwan. P
Communite service program arranged by the department