Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering UGM’s lecturer, Muslim Mahardika, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D. was crowned as 1st rank of The Best Lecturer (Dosen Teladan Nasional) in Science and Technology category running at National Awards Gala for Lecturer and Academic Staff, held by Ministry of Research and Higher Education (KEMENRISTEKDIKTI), on Monday (30/10) at Grand Mercure Hotel Harmoni, Jakarta.
Dr. Muslim Mahardika is an expert in non-conventional manufacturing system. His research areas are development of Electric Discharge Machine (EDM), advanced manufacturing system, and development of electric vehicle. He also leads to produce many scientific publications in high-impacted journals and many more scientific conferences. He experiences a structural career as the Head of Master Program in Mechanical Engineering UGM since 2015-now. As a young and talented lecturer, he successfully showed the outstanding achievements in teaching, research, and community development activities, that well presented in the final presentation session. Previously, he was also the winner of UGM The Best Lecturer in 2016.
In this competition, Dr. Muslim Mahardika set aside 95 other participants. This award was awarded by Prof. Ali Ghufron Mukti as a Director General of Science and Technology of KEMENRISTEKDIKTI. The detailed information for this award can be seen as follows:
Bidang sains dan teknologi
- Muslim Mahardika, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D. (Universitas Gadjah Mada )
- Ir. Chairul Hudaya, S.T., M.Eng., PhD. IPM (Universitas Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Tjok. Gde Tirta Nindhia, S.T., M.T. (Universitas Udayana)
Bidang sosial dan humaniora
- Dr. Drs. Yoseph Yapi Taum, M.Hum. (Universitas Sanata Dharma)
- Dr. M. Shabri, S.E., M.Ec. (Universitas Syah Kuala)
- Dr. Drs. Kuswarsantyo, M.Hum. (Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta)All academic community of Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering UGM congratulate Dr. Muslim Mahardika for this award. We feel so proud of the achievements.