DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
To be the world class department of mechanical and industrial engineering in education and research.
To carry out education, research and community services in the field of mechanical and industrial engineering, in order to meet the requirements of the society and the engineering world.
The above mission is elaborated into the following actions:
- To carry out internationally renowned undergraduate (and postgraduate) education in mechanical and industrial engineering.
- To carry out high quality research and community services.
- To retrieve and develop indigenous national values sustainably.
- To foster and develop responsible management of the department.
- To provide services and campus facilities with advanced technologies.
- To establishing symmetrical collaboration networks in the local, national and international levels.