Variety Selection Path Undergraduate Program UGM T.A. 2017/2018
National Selection of State University Entrance (SNMPTN)
SNMPTN 2017 is a national selection pattern based on academic achievement score using semester score of 1 (one) up to semester 5 (five) for SMA / MA and SMK with study period of 3 (three) years or semester 1 (one) up to semester 7 (seven) for Vocational School with 4 (four) years study period, and Academic Portfolio.
Joint Selection of State Universities (SBMPTN)
SBMPTN 2017 is a joint selection conducted by all state universities under the coordination of the Central Committee with a selection based on the written test results in print (PBT) or using a computer (CBT).
Achievement Path Selection
This selection path is held as a form of UGM concern to students with high academic ability but not economically able.
U.A. UGM Write Exam Selection
This selection path is UGM entry selection using a written exam pattern organized by UGM.
International Program Selection (International Undergraduate Program)
Selection of International Program 2017 is a selection pattern of new admissions for students and high school / A-Level / Pre-University graduates who wish to continue their education at the International Program at UGM.
More info about admission, please visit http://um.ugm.ac.id.
Applicants who meet the requirements below may apply to become participants of the master's program in the same field of study with their undergraduate study or other subject areas approved by the Study Program Manager:
1. Have recent color photographs with white background, formal dress with face facing camera.
2. Have a diploma degree or DIV (particular study program, contact the Study Program for more information), or copy of diploma that has been legalized.
Certificate of Passed (SKL) is not applicable.
Special applicants of foreign graduates must have a diploma equivalency document from DIKTI.
3. Having transcripts of original value or copy of transcript of legalized value, with GPA S1 as follows:
≥ 2.50 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for a graduate of an accredited A study program, or;
≥ 2.75 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for graduates of accredited B study program, or;
≥ 3.00 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for graduates of accredited C study program.
4. Have certificate of accreditation of study program at the last education level. Accreditation of study program in question is accreditation this time and proven by scanned accreditation certificate or accreditation print screen from BAN-PT page that is still valid. Study Program whose accreditation is in the process of extension, evidenced by the receipt of submission of accreditation form to DIKTI. Especially for foreign graduate applicants, the accreditation proof is the Letter of Decision of Foreign Diploma Degree from DIKTI.
If the accreditation document is invalid, it will not be processed further.
5. Having certificate of Academic Potential Test (BAPPENAS) Test Result or UGM Academic Potential Test (PAPs) or Basic Psychology Ability Test of Indonesia (TKDA HIMPSI) is proved by valid certificate, maximum 2 years after the date of issuance of certificate;
6. Having certificate of English proficiency test result proved by valid certificate, maximum 2 years after the date of issuance of certificate. The value of English proficiency and certificates that can be used are:
Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) from UGM, or;
International English Testing System (IELTS) from an institution recognized by IDP, or;
Internet-Based (iBT) TOEFL from an institution recognized by IIEF, or;
Institutional Testing Program (ITP) TOEFL from an institution recognized by IIEF.
Test of English Proficiency (TOEP) from the DIKTI-accredited Indonesia Test Service Center (PLTI) for Lecturers certification.
7. Having a Letter of Recommendation from 2 (two) lecturers concerned at the time of previous lecture, preferably a lecturer of Academic Advisor (format can be downloaded here).
8. Having a Health Certificate from a doctor at the Puskesmas or Rumah Sakit.
9. Having special requirements:
Projected wishes of candidates in the graduate program that contains the reasons, expectations, plans of research topics, and plans after college (format can be downloaded here)
The research proposal of the thesis / essay writing / other special requirements required by the study program does not need to be uploaded but sent directly to the purpose study program completed with a photocopy of the list proof.
10. Have a study permit from the agency for those already working (the format can be downloaded here)
More info about admisi, please visit http://um.ugm.ac.id.
Recruitment Policy of New Student Candidate
A graduate of a S2 degree program with a minimum IP of 3.25 or IP 3.00 with 3 scientific papers published in scientific magazines, quality books, or with other considerations of the course;
Graduates of S2 education programs are not in a field with a minimum of 3.5 or 3.25 IP plus 3 relevant scientific papers, published in scientific magazines, quality books, or with other considerations of the study program;
Graduates of Bachelor (S1) Programs have the highest-predicated degrees (Cum Laude level), or have had scientific research results published in scientific magazines or quality books;
The same field of study with a field of study S1 and / or S2 or another field of study approved by the study program. Understanding a plot is determined in the course meeting.
Applicants must have language skills including an adequate source language. Applicants have English mastery with TOEFL score of at least 500 at time of application.
Proof of registration payment as an applicant;
Photocopy of diploma (S1, S2) and academic transcripts that have been ratified;
Curriculum vitae and employment history;
Name of candidate for the desired / who has been contacted;
Letter of permission from superiors (for candidates already working);
Certificate of guarantee of tuition fee;
Health certificate from doctor;
Letters of recommendation from 2 persons / parties who know the academic ability of the candidate (former supervisor, former lecturer, or superior);
The draft of each research proposal is 8 copies;
For applicants who already have a TOEFL score of 500 from PPB UGM or ITP-TOEFL by institutions appointed by The Indonesian International Education Foundation and TPA 550 issued by Bappenas, Puspendik Litbang Diknas and UGM can be attached, while for applicants who have no TPA value and TOEFL or below the above values are required to take the test.
Applicants of BPPS attach Form A, B, C, D, E, and F with completed photocopy;
Karpeg / NIK for Civil Servants / Employees
Decree as civil servant
All requirements are made in 2 copies;
Attachment form can be downloaded from um.ugm.ac.id
Envelope Stamped and written applicant's address. Application
sent / submitted to:
Graduate Program Administration
Directorate of Academic Administration
UGM Head Office, Lt. 1, South Wing,
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281
More info about admission, please visit http://um.ugm.ac.id.